Entrepreneurship at the heart of Innovation
- an innovative start-up developing 3D-printed bone graft.
- positioned in the medical and biotechnology market where its technical and normative expertise is already recognized internationally. The company also covers the industrial sectors of aerospace, electronics, automotive and luxury (jewelry, watchmaking).
- A contract manufacturing organization (CMO) that helps the industry to integrate the innovative technologies of Ceramic 3D printing.
- the only recognized expert in additive manufacturing in technical ceramics within a radius of 500km.
- created in 2015 by Gregory Nolens (PhD) resulting from more than 10 years of experience in 3D printing of bioceramics made at Sirris, a Belgian collective center of the technology industry.
- Located in Belgium, at one hour of Brussel, the PIMW, the Materials Engineering Center of Wallonia welcomes Cerhum team from the beginning.
Rue des Pôles, 1
4000 Liège (Sart-Tilman)