The core of the team is composed of:
- Grégory Nolens: founder and manager of the company since 2015. PhD in Sc Biomedicals. Grégory Nolens has more than 10 years of experience in the development of medical devices. He is an external professor in biomedical engineering and at the initiative of various ideas of development at Cerhum.
- Catherine Bronne: responsible of materials and production. Catherine has more than 10 years of experience in 3D printing of synthetic bone. Catherine is the first employee of Cerhum (June 2016). She is responsible for the production of material and 3D parts at Cerhum.
- NEW ! Cerhum's Board has decided to strengthen the Cerhum management team by appointing André Claes as CEO ad interim. The purpose of the Board is to enable Grégory Nolens to focus on managing relationships with hospital departments, on developing the company's products after the first successful operations, as well as on scientific cooperation and projects. André Claes, previously senior partner in a consulting firm, will focus on other aspects of management and in particular aspects related to financing and fundraising.
Other key people are also participating to MyBone strategy and development such:
- Alain Sarton * - Former COO in medical device company. 34 years of experience in operation and team management.
- Elisabeth Cobraiville - Biomedical engineer, quality management and clinical experience. Regulatory Affairs on medical devices competences
- Valentin Henriet – Biomedical engineer in process developper and product validation
- Nghi Hoang – Quality manager and development project leader
- Islam Bouakaz - Master in Chemistry and PhD student - R&D and product testing
- Bernard Chaminadour – Former Managing Director at DePuy Synthes (J&J), Sulzer Orthopedics. More than 25 years Medical Device industry. Define MyBone strategy
- The Scientific Advisory board is made of different physicians and surgeons. Enlarged progressively