The core of the team is composed of:
- Grégory Nolens: founder and manager of the company since 2015. PhD in Sc Biomedicals. Grégory Nolens has more than 10 years of experience in the development of medical devices. He is an external professor in biomedical engineering and at the initiative of various ideas of development at Cerhum.
- Catherine Bronne: responsible of materials and production. Catherine has more than 10 years of experience in 3D printing of synthetic bone. Catherine is the first employee of Cerhum (June 2016). She is responsible for the production of material and 3D parts at Cerhum.
Other key people are also participating to MyBone strategy and development such:
- Alain Sarton * - Former COO in medical device company. 34 years of experience in operation and team management.
- Elisabeth Cobraiville - Biomedical engineer, quality management and clinical experience. Regulatory Affairs on medical devices competences
- Valentin Henriet – Biomedical engineer in process developper and product validation
- Islam Bouakaz - Master in Chemistry and PhD student - R&D and product testing
- Julien Thoreau - Assistant in Finance and administration
- Bernard Chaminadour – Former Managing Director at DePuy Synthes (J&J), Sulzer Orthopedics. More than 25 years Medical Device industry. Define MyBone strategy
- The Scientific Advisory board is made of different physicians and surgeons. Enlarged progressively